Happy New Year. Be blessed and be a blessing!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

CA 28/2 Report- "Heavenly Chatroom"

After almost 2 weeks of preparation, once again, another CA was held successfully, praise the Lord!!! The main theme for this CA was “ Prayer” or just like what is stated on the fliers “Heavenly Chatroom”.

At about 5.30pm, just right after the test for the ALM student that day, the whole worship team departed from INTEC. They went to NLRC earlier in order to practice for the last time before the real worship began. As usual, people started to wait for the transport at the bus-stop in INTEC, Cemara-Akasia, Cendana at about 6pm. Basically, the transportation that day was a smooth one thanks to Amanda and Steffie and all those who were fetching all the people there.
CA started at about 7.30pm. The emcees of the day were Samuel and Jia Jeng.

Basically, people who attended CA this time were lesser compare to the previous one due to the exams for the juniors and trial exams for the seniors. However, all this didn’t stop God from filling the whole sanctuary with His presence. As you can see, the peace and the joy of the Lord still be upon everyone who attend.

Normally, CA began with the ice-breaker. But this time, CA started off with worship. Andersen was the worship leader.


King Of Majesty

You know that,

I love You,

You know that,

I want to know You so much more,

More than I have before

These words are,

From my heart,

These words are,

Not made up,

I will live for You,

I am devoted to You,

Pre-Chorus:

King of Majesty

I have one desire

Just to be with You my Lord,

Just to be with You my Lord,

Chorus:

Jesus You are the Saviour of my soul

And forever and ever I'll give my praises to You,

Jesus You are the Saviour of my soul

And forever and ever I'll give my praises to You,

Bridge:

Jesus You are the Saviour of my soul(echo)

And forever and ever I'll give my praises to You(echo)

My Redeemer Lives

I know He rescued my soul

His blood has covered my sin

I believe I believe

My shame His taken away

My pain is healed in His name

I believe I believe

I'll raise a banner

'Cause my Lord has conquered the grave

My Redeemer Lives

My Redeemer Lives

My Redeemer Lives

My Redeemer Lives

You Lift my burdens

I'll rise with You

I'm dancing on this mountain top

to see your kingdom come

Jesus Lover of My Soul

Bridge:

Worship You, my God,

Until the very end.

Jesus,

lover of my soul

Jesus,

I will never let You go

You've taken me from the miry clay

You've set my feet upon the rock

And now I know

I love you,

I need You

Though my world may fall

I'll never let You go

My Savior,

my closest Friend,

I will worship You until the very end

Everytime I Pray

i will come to You in prayer

i will seek Your face

i will stand between the gap

there will i intercede

for every time i pray

i move the hand of God

my prayer does the things

my hands cannot do

for every time i pray

the mountains are removed

the paths are made straight

and nations will turn to You

i am weak and helpless, God

You my strength shall be

guide me with Your gracious hand

there will my victory be

Up next, is the ice-breaker. Shalisha was leading the ice-breaker. We were divided into 5 group, each group was given an item to act out in order for others to guess what is it. Here are some randomly picked photos.


The winning team, a guy standing in front meowing, and the rest standing behind singing, and the answer is “Elvis Presley” ?!

The night continued with Bro. Chun Chung’s short message on prayer. His message began with a short video clip about Psalm 23. He mentioned that David, to our surprise, was actually praying with his eyes opened. When David prayed, he was looking at the nature, the mountain, and the sea. With his eyes opened while praying, he actually sees God as a shepherd.

Psalm 23:1, The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

Through prayer, you can respond to God in any moment of your life. You still can pray even when your eyes still opened wide. Seeing what is around us, and respond to God. It’s a way for us to communicate with our Heavenly Father.

Later, all of us were divided into groups again to pray. Each and everyone in the group take turns to pray. After that, the prayer coordinator, Eliza, briefed about the WSW (World Student Week).

That night ended with the refreshment prepared by Shalisha, Xin Yun and Qian Ru. Really thanks a lot for their effort. The refreshment was nice. Lychee juice with sandwiches and some round round thingy (I’m not so sure what is that called, but I think I tasted kaya inside that round round thing, nice:p)

The 3rd CA of the year has finally come to an end. Everything went on so smoothly in the midst of the presence of the Lord. It was a great and enjoyable night. Once again, praise the Lord for His blessing throughout the night.

-Bry@n

No comments: